L-Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid often found at the active (or catalytic) site in proteins and enzymes. The human body's 20 amino acids to build protein-protein help support muscle mass and normal bones, of these 9 amino acids are classed as essential amino acids, meaning our bodies cannot make them, and we must get them from our diet, by eating protein-rich foods.
- Imuscle™ L-Arginine plays several roles in the body, which may include vasodilation‚ wound healing (through an increase in protein synthesis)‚
- Our L-Arginine 750 improves immunity to illness‚ cell division‚ removal of ammonia from the body, and the secretion of important hormones.
- These L-Arginine 750 capsules are suitable for vegetarians and are free from lactose and gluten.
- The Remaining Amino Acids are classed as ‘conditional amino acids’; this means that generally, they are not essential, except in times of illness & stress.
- ‘Conditional’ Amino Acids include Arginine, Cysteine, Glutamine, Glycine, Proline, Serine & Tyrosine.
- Imuscle™ L-Arginine capsule contains 750mg L-Arginine Hydrochloride, providing 620mg L-Arginine.